Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR USES QUIET OF END OF SUMMER TO REVAMP

People are taking their last break before children are in school and people settle in for beginning of fall. As a result, most of us find that the phones are quieter and the "important emails" have gotten less.

I have to admit, I have used this time to go through files, set my fall goals and decide who I will be getting in touch with to learn about their companies and share what I have designed for my life. It is amazing what one can learn over a cup of coffee.

It is also time for me to redo things in my website. Note you can now get "55 Networking Tips" free with just your email address and name...enjoy.

AND I have been sure to take a day off a week--last week I drove all the way around Mt. Hood after stopping at Timberline Lodge and seeing Oregon/Washington on a crystal clear day--ahhh...and that is one of the reasons I live in the NW....beauty surrounds us everywhere.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Make a list of your teachers and mentors that have been instrumental in your life. What attributes did they have that you so admired? Do you have the same attributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment