Sunday, January 21, 2007

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER USES
SNOWSTORM TO HER ADVANTAGE

I know for a fact, that IF we get snow in Southwest Washington, it usually is February, around my birthday. This time, however, all of us were caught by surprise when first there was ice and then 4 inches of snow.

Since some us don't even have snow tractions devices, you can be pretty sure that on days when the snow comes down thing will be cancelled--that includes my scheduled appointments. This week was no exception.

I had been thinking about getting my Networking CDs transcribed, so that people could have a hard copy. My website master suggested that I contact http://www.elance.com and
post my project so people could bid on it.

Two days later, I sent my CDs off to Barbara and soon an edited hard copy will arrive---AND to think, I had been "thinking" about that it for so long.

People have constantly asked "Do you tape your presentations?" My reply was no. Now through research with my brother, who loves being asked questions about the lastest
technical gadget, I am will be able to say "Yes, I do."

My new Olympus DS-30 Voice Recorder should be on its' way from New York City as I write.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Time to set up your file folders for your receipts.
Cirle the date, amount and to whom it was paid and drop
it into the appropriate folder. Saves you huge amount of
time in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment