Sunday, February 04, 2007

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR PULLS HERSELF UP

We have times when we are wondering when we are on the right path. Things get stuck
and you start doubting yourself. That happened to me last week. On Friday, I was wondering
where I fit in etc.

I realized that I have many tools and I should be able to figure out what in the world was going
on with me. So as we would say, I got a grip and noted what made me feel good. I realized that I was spending too much time behind my computer. I was excited about working on my book, yet, I am extrovert and thrive on meeting people and having new experiences.

I should add that my computer was giving this non-high tech person a great deal of grief, so that didn't help matters any. I am thankful to Netfirms http://netfirms.com for their great live people support.

So I made some appointments with people that I wanted to learn more about -- we human are very interesting people with all kinds of experiences that even a soap opera writer couldn't make up. Sure enough, that did the trick---A luncheon appointment and after work cocktail with a new friend did the trick.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS TIP:

Stayed tuned....I'm about to launch my blog communicationsworkplace on my website Http://www.communicationsworkplace.com I trust it will be up and running within the next two weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment