Thursday, September 04, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER HIRES MARKETING FIRM TO RE BRAND HER IMAGE

My life keeps flowing along and I do not step back often enough to realize what I have accomplished and how I have changed. I will say that celebrating my major achievements have become part of my life....Like when my book "It Doesn't Hurt to Ask: It is all about communication" was released in March of this year. A journey with a girlfriend to Santa Cruz and an amazing outdoor dinner on the beach will always be remembered as how I marked that celebration.

Comments started arriving: "You don't look like your picture on your website at all." I've grown my hair much longer and by a stroke of nature ( :-) it has become lighter.

Another comment: "You are doing so much more speaking at national conventions -- your website doesn't really talk about that too much."

The list goes on -- I knew it was time to take a "BIG STEP." Using my own networking skills I found Art4orm. http://art4orm.com

In July I hired the firm for six months to totally redo my brand. Colors are now maroon and gold, great new logo and letterhead....the list goes on. This week I got to see the redesign of my current website....let's just say it will be a very different look. My task now is to write new web content that truly reflects work and my personality.

It feel great--of course, I will let you know when the launch of the website takes place.
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TOOL:

Wondering where you time goes each week? Check out http://www.rescuetime.com
I knew I was spending a great deal of time on emails each week; yet, it came has a revelation that it was actually 10 hours and 40 minutes last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment