Tuesday, September 09, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER MAKES THE BEST OF POSTPONED TRAINING DUE TO CALIFORNIA'S LACK OF APPROVED A BUDGET

Two months ago, I scheduled a training for Palmdale, California...surely the California budget would be passed by then and it wouldn't be a problem. I waited until Monday of this week to officially cancel for I had been told if I train, I do not get paid.

All of a sudden there is are four days on my schedule with no activities. One could either, pull up the covers and say "Great I can get some extra sleep" or as I chose to do....get myself back into writing on a regular basis.

Pretty amazing, I hadn't written any articles for a while and now they are flowing out. I am smiling through the days. Plus, I was here to receive a phone call from a client that I help decide to take an action two years ago. Looks like she'll be getting a job that would not have been possible if I hadn't urged her to a new certification.

Perfect example of the fact the "Little things mean a difference." She didn't have to call with me the news -- yet, I'm sitting here continuing to smile.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Is your computer running slowly? Just found http://errorsmart.com
Amazing how many "issues" it found with my computer.
Total cost: $39.95 and that is not a yearly fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment