Sunday, January 22, 2006

CAREER FACILITATOR GETS TOP SEARCH ENGINE RATINGS

People are continuously asking me if it is important to get articles written and out on the internet. I can say without any reservation, "YES."

I am very pleased that I have been able to keep my name Kathy Condon at the top of the page when you Google my name. That happens because I have written articles and given approval to put them on other websites.

The title "Career Facilitator" when Google, puts me in about the middle of the page. I am the first Career Facilitator listed after listings of Universities that offer career facilitator credentials. Again, it because of my articles.

Keep writing and sharing your knowledge.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Keep your company visible. Attend events and spend time listening to needs/wants of people in your community. Networking/connecting is about learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment