Wednesday, December 26, 2007

EXECUTIVE COACH, BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS EXPERT AND TRAINER EXPERIENCES TRUE MEANING OF THE HOLIDAYS.

It is pretty interesting that it takes the holidays to reel one in and make one truly understand what is important in this world. This year I wasn't traveling and I was working to change my holiday traditions for it was the first time without a Mom or a Dad. OK, I'll admit it, tears flowed as I stood in front of the card rack and I had no Mom or Dad to send a card to for the first time in my life.

I actually made a list of people that I wanted to be around. In many cases it was just a matter of making a phone call and arranging the time. Short stops, provided smiles and fun interchanges. Actually, I was thinking "Why do I not do this on a regular basis?"

So now that it is the day after Christmas, I am looking at my goals for the new year. My board with pictures of things I want/to do in 2008 is just about complete. It is interesting, it is so much more colorful and has so many more fun things on it than last years. Did I somehow know my Mom was going to have a stroke in February and that my life would be devoted to her and my family? Hmmmm..

It is time to buckle down, and develop opportunities so that I can share my talent of writing and training with as many people as possible in 2008.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Traveling for business can be a tough. Yet, I have discovered Board Rooms of the various airlines truly take the waiting at the airports so much easier. If you are a timeshare owner and use Interval for your exchange program, there is presently a great deal for you. Sign up for
Priority Pass http://www.prioritypass.com

You can use the Board rooms at most airports.






No comments:

Post a Comment