Monday, December 31, 2007

EXECUTIVE COACH AND BUSINESS COMMUNICATION EXPERT READY FOR FOR A NEW YEAR

Fortunately, the holiday was stretch out this year so I have had some good focused time to work in my den. Translated that means working on the clutter. Took down the certificates that have been there for years and have replaced it with a large US map, complete with crystals marking the places where I have been a speaker. Fun to visually see, how my presentations are spreading throughout the US.

I do believe I got it -- clutter in the room, clutters ones ability to develop creative ideas for there is sooooo much "stuff" that distracts one.

Can you tell what my 2008 resolution is?

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIPS:

Recently I was asked to be a speaker in New Orleans and I decided that I wanted to stay longer. Once again, Travel Zoo http://www.travelzoo.com provided me with just what I needed.

Couldn't believe my eyes....a hotel two blocks from the French Quarter for $44. Went to http://www. traveladvisor.com and read the reviews of the hotel were great. I signed up and happily report it was the perfect place for me to stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment