Sunday, January 13, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH AND BUSINESS COMMUNICATION EXPECT GETS BACK OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY

After my Mom passed on, I was holding my feet to ground and found myself "catching up" by traveling a great deal for my business. From August through December I was gone a great deal of time. I took little notice of events going on in my own community.

This week I found myself getting up at 5:30 a.m. to make sure I had time to exercise and read the paper before I headed to a 7:00 a.m. Clark County Chamber Meeting.
http://www.clarkcountychamber.com

It was great to reconnect with people that I hold in high regard and learn how their lives are changing. We all know that we cannot stay in the same place or we will be left behind.

On Friday, I attended a session by Deborah Walker on the importance of "Customer Loyalty." Fifteen people took one hour out of their day to learned how they can enhance their customer loyalty programs. It became apparent that there are more people than Deborah and myself that believe the way to build and maintain relationships is through taking care of your customers.

Deborah's website is: http://www.RevenueQueen.com

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

This tip could be a great help to your clients. I recently learned that people who have "handicap access permits" have been missing out on some additional help. Recently, my 83 three old friend went to the "service aisle" at her local gas station. The attendant noticed the permit sitting on her seat. He said "Mrs. Smith, I didn't know you had this permit....you can pull up to any pump
and you can get the "self-service" rate and we fill it for you. She was thrilled to learn this and she saved $2.00 on her fill-up.

"It doesn't hurt to Ask." (Okay, that was blatant advertising, that line is the name of book that will be coming soon....yet, it is sooooo true.)


No comments:

Post a Comment