Monday, February 20, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH FRIENDS

Birthdays were always a special day when I grew up Wisconsin. It was our day and we could ask for what
we wanted for dinner in the evening and, of course, there was always a birthday cake that was lovingly made and decorated by my Mom.

Now birthdays mean to me new experiences; and when it is shared with friends, it truly is the icing on the cake.

Each time I take a different path, it is amazing the things I learn. This year, it was brunch
in Multnomah Village, a tiny suburb Southeast of Portland, Oregon. Delightful little restaurants and shops, run by independent merchants, dot this tucked away quaint mainstreet.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Train your staff that the minute a customer
walks into a store they should hang up their
cellphones. Trust me, customers notice if a
sales person continues his call. The customer
wants to feel significant in your store.

Sign up for Weekly Wisdom -- a postive way to start
your week: http://www.kathycondon.info

No comments:

Post a Comment