Monday, February 20, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY

I grew up in Wisconsin where Mom made sure dinner in the evening included my favorite foods. There was always a wonderful cake (my favorite poppyseed) decorated lovingly by Mom.

Today, what I totally enjoy is having new experiences on my birthday. This year my friends
planned a great brunch together in Multnomah Village, a quaint little suburb Southwest of Portland, Oregon.

How fun to explore the little independent stores
on a bright sunny day! All of us discovered wonderful little treasures.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Train your staff to hang up their cell phones when a customer enters a store. Help make the customer feel like she is significant the minute she enters
your door. Cell phones are for breaks.

Sign up for Weekly Wisdom -- a positive way to start your week:
http://www.kathycondon.info

No comments:

Post a Comment