Sunday, October 08, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR WORKS TO KEEP HERSELF ON TRACK

I know the things I must do to keep myself in balance and on track. Yet, like those of you reading this, I slip up when some emotional events enter the scene. This week was no exception.

A yearly routine trip to the doctor for a skin check up resulted in three suspicious moles being removed and sent in for tests. I knew well what basal skin cancer looked like and found some in the early stages myself.

The look on my doctor's face told me the two on my back were different and he was concerned. He told me that I would have to wait for 1.5 weeks for the results. Knowing there were three of them increased my odds that one could be of concerned.

I am pleased to say that the report came early and all them are just fine....whew!!!!!

Again, this year, I have learned -- Keep going to the doctor for your yearly check-ups. That way you can catch things early and get concerns out the way faster.

AND, I am totally back on track -- including having my morning swim at 5:45 a.m. this Sunday morning.

To a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment