Sunday, April 16, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR USES STICKERS

Yes you read it right. I am using stickers for my own achievements on my own calendar. Recently, I had a conversation with my Executive Coach and talked to her about my inability to do every day things I know
are important to me.

These activities include writing in my Grateful Journal, exercising, documenting all finances, writing handwritten notes and setting appointments for
potential new clients.

So now I am the proud owner of very attractive calendar with large monthly squares. I bought the stickers and assigned a color for each activity. I
smiled this morning when I put one on it for I had done entries in my Grateful Journal

As she explained, soon I will be able to see trends easily. In other words, when my life reallyflows, she's betting it is because I have a number of stickers in my squares. I'm betting she's right
once again.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Make sure you include your website address
and phone number in your signature line for
emails. You want to make it easy for people to
contact you.

If you haven't done so already, sign up for Weekly Wisdom
on my website. It is a positive way to start out your
week and makes you think about your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment