Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CAREER FACILITATOR BOOK REVIEWER

One of the many results of writing articles is that people are finding me through a variety of ways. About a month ago, a Senior Management person found an excerpt from one my articles on Monster.com. Then when he put my name into the search engine my name came to the top.

Mike Hayden then asked me to review his new book "The Ultimate Career Builder." I carved out some time and began reading it and was delighted to see that Mike had developed a manual that truly reflects what people "Need" to do to document their careers.

I wrote a testimonial and was delighted he included it in his book. Last week, he asked if he could put my testimonial on the front cover. What do you think I said?

At any rate, go to Mike's website http://seniormanagementservices.com so that you are notified when it is officially released. Great for helping track and aid the development of your career.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Every day, move through at least one mental block and that is urging you to slow down and take some time off or find something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment