Sunday, April 30, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR DISCOVERS SHE HAS BREAST CANCER

Since the beginning of the year I have been going through the arduous tasks of mammograms, lumpectomy, numerous tests and radiation treatment.(No you do not lose you hair in radiation--just lose your energy a little more each day)

I am happy to say that as of April 27th, radiation
is behind me AND I feel like I beginning a new chapter of my life and with somewhat a different perspective.
I learned who my true friends were and appreciate more than ever the concept I had been teaching for years "It is the Little Things" that helps one through this process.

I am proud of myself that I had gotten yearly mammograms and this was caught in the first stage. I certainly also congratulate myself that as self-employed person I had always made sure I had health insurance....One day with the lumpectomy procedure registered $9,000 -- that wasn't even staying overnight.

Each day I am getting stronger and I have no doubt that I will be a beaming mother at my daughter's wedding next week in St. Maarten.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

If you feel like you need help with technology
tools, ask a Y Generation person to help you. They
have the skills to help you move through the process
of learning much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment