Monday, July 03, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR TAKES CARE OF HERSELF

Yes, I am on this bandwagon again. One of my talents is observation of patterns in people. I have realized that I needed to pay more attention to my own patterns.

A while ago, I mention how I bought a large calendar and gave myself stickers when I did the things each day that are important to me and my overall outlook on life. My friend Scott Ginsberg, rates himself on a scale of 1-10 each day.

Two months out, I have already noted the patterns. The most important is that I figure out a way to work in what I know either brings me joy or helps me feel better no matter what--I don't want that space bare on my calendar.....It is a "Little Thing" yet, it does remind me every day what I have determined is good for me.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Exercise hard to get into your schedule? Write it on your daytimer or put it in your PDA as a scheduled event. Would you miss or ignore any other appointment that is written down? I'm betting not. Thus, put the times you are going to exercise at the beginning of the week.

Don't forget to download my eBook -- 55 Networking Tips....we have streamlined the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment