Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kathy's Connection

EXECUTIVE COACH AND CAREER FACILITATOR CELEBRATES A NEW LIFE

I was in California going to Disneyland (first time since 1977) and doing two days of training so I was trusting that my new grandchild would wait until I got back home.

Arrived home at 9:00 p.m. and then the phone call came from my son-in-law. So the next morning I was on the road to Olympia (100 miles away) to meet Taylor Noah Neilson.

Okay, I will admit it --- I'm already sounding like all the other Grandmas. Yet, there truly are no words when you have your grandchild in your arms. I looked at my daughter and then Taylor and the tears of joy flowed---a very special moment.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Keep the back of your contact card (formerly called business card) blank. You need to have space for notes to be written.

If you are not receiving Weekly Wisdom, be sure to sign up on my website and encourage your friends to sign up for their own copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment