Monday, July 14, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER, TRAINER AND AUTHOR FOCUSES ON GETTING HER BOOK OUT TO THE WORLD

Since my book"It Doesn't Hurt to Ask: It is all about Communication," was released I have spent a great deal of my time training in California. I am grateful for the contract and the opportunities it provides for me to explore the state at the same time.

Last week I went to my Rotary Club and announced that I was going to be home for two months. I was greeted with "Of course, you are." and a grin....people didn't believe me. Yet, I know how much work I have to do to make people aware the book exists. Since my book is on Amazon, it amazing to learn how many profiles, tags etc you need to provide in order for your book to be found. http:/www.amazon.com

What I have learned is the world of advertising a book has many angles! I am in a huge learning curve! Guess I won't have to worry about creating new brain connections.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Actually, this is a travel tip. I was tired of some wrinkles appearing on my clothes as I unpacked them. At the end of a travel day, the last thing I wanted to do was pull out the iron.

One day, at home, I wondered if using a simple spray bottle would be my answer. I put plain water in a spray bottled, sprayed a top, it dried and presto, the wrinkles were gone. The spray bottle has been my traveling companion ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment