Sunday, November 16, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER SUBMITS SPEAKING PROPOSAL
It is pretty interesting how one sits down in front of the computer and "thinks" she is going to whip out a proposal in about an hour. Even with all the proposals I have written, I am still amazed how different the wording and the requirements are for each proposal that arrives. I found myself sitting in front of the computer for three hours working to make the proposal "just right."

Working on a new proposal gives me the opportunity to see if I want to change the structure of one of my presentations. In my case, the answer usually is yes since I have a huge need for variety and certainly don't want to get bored giving my own presentations. My life provides me with all kinds of ways to find information that I want to share.

At any rate, even though it Sunday, I dropped it in the mailbox.....it is out of sight and out of mind until the decision is made.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

Ideas come when you least expect them. Make sure you carry a notepad or your use your Blackberry to record "Your Great Ideas". I have learned those "good ideas" disappear from your mind quickly when you get busy.







No comments:

Post a Comment