Thursday, November 20, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER WORKING ON THE REVAMP OF HER WEBSITE

Presently, I have a good website. Yet, it was time to take my site to a new level. After researching, I hired a firm in Portland, Oregon. Art4orm http://www.art4orm.com

Today I reviewed the final narrative and now it is in their hands to work their magic. I have already approved the overall design that we will be using. Now they put the narrative in the proper places and add pictures that I have been collected over the last four months.

We're a couple of weeks away from launching the site live. Very excited about that and with the launch comes a BIG announcement about my book "It Doesn't Hurt to Ask: It's all about Communication."

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

http://www.trendcentral.com

I highly recommend the site listed above to keep up on trends in food, clothing, and technology. More than once I was surprised about what I was reading. The world is moving fast, a tool to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment