Sunday, December 14, 2008

EXECUTIVE COACH, SPEAKER, TRAINER KEEPS LEARNING ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING

Since I am such a firm believer in one-to-one eye-to-eye connections, I am a bit surprised that I have become so interested in "social networking" on the web. However, I am finding myself spending hours learning how connecting via the web really works.

Why am I enjoying it?

1. Finding people that have been out of my life for a while.
2. Have a new channel to share tidbits that I am learning in my life.
3. I believe it serves me because I have an innate desire to always want to keep learning.

With that being said -- still lots to learn -- yet, I am way ahead of many Executive Coaches, Speakers and Trainers - great information for my networking classes. I have, however, decided not to include "social networking" technical information in my next book on networking...it would be outdated before it was printed.

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TIP:

If you are going to travel over seas, check with your bank to find out if there is a bank that would not charge you ATM fees--often they are affiliated with other banks. Just learned about bank I can use in France.




No comments:

Post a Comment